Growing up, thoughts and preferences may change without one's realization. I was once a pink lover but has grow to like minimalism as time passes. Rather than a fancy blog, I now prefer simple and clean design that gives off an elegant vibe, just like how this blog looks like.
Dear readers, I have finally returned to blogging after two years with a brand new blog. It was a sudden decision but I hope that I will not abandon it like what I did with the previous blog. It was not intended but as we grow and begin stepping into the society, it is not easy to free up time for hobbies. We may be too occupied with our works and responsibilities or too caught up with socializing. Even so, I will try blogging once in a while to record and share some memorable events or ideas.
As for the reasons why I have chosen to start all over again was because
1. it would be a hassle to redesign and rearrange the existing template and layout,
2. I thought that it would be nice to remain it to show how much I have matured (or not) over the years.
If you are interested, you may visit my previous blog. The picture above is a preview of it.


0 comments