Tech Splurge

By Mae Yeap - February 14, 2018

It was a 180° change for me money wise as I grew up to be a person who spends as she wishes despite being a thrifty child. Not a miser nor a spendthrift, I am just somewhere in between both. Similar to a typical teenager, most of my spending are on clothes, gadget accessories, entertainment and most importantly, food!

I have always believed that I would not replace my gadgets easily unless they are broken, but I have been cornered by the situation to replace them. This was due to the college's elective courses. Not being able to stand memorizing theories and completing boring assignments,  I enrolled in a more challenging yet interesting course (Mobile Application Development) which differed from everyone else. At these times, I realized that I have really matured as I was able to choose according to my own preferences regardless of my friends' selections. Back to the topic, I did not know that the requirements are totally on par with the level of difficulty, and I was literally forced to purchase a laptop with high specifications to accommodate the requirements. And so, I bought a mobile computer hastily after a quick research. To be honest, I experienced love at first sight when I first saw my new laptop! 

Asus Vivobook S (Front View)

Asus Vivobook S (Rear View)

As for my mobile phone, there have been some minor problems for quite some time but reluctance always keep me from replacing it. However, as time goes by, I was attracted by the articles regarding my new mobile phone and kept my eyes on it ever since. 

Vivo V7 Champagne Gold

The truth is, I was mentally prepared that I had to spend quite a fortune on the new gadgets, so I purchased them without much hesitation despite the high price since we get what we pay. I have even added some additional hardware to power up the specifications of my mobile computer! But unfortunately, I could not do so to enhance the only flaw of the mobile phone which is the 720*1440 resolution. Nevertheless, my new gadgets are superb and I love them! That is why I am actually quite thankful for the circumstances which provided me a chance to replace them.

P.S. All of my newly bought items including an USB hub are gold colored. Perhaps growing old and preferring gold?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments